Saturday 20 August 2011

When the bad fate meet the good fate

Today is my mixed day.

It is happen when some presentation being cancelled cause of my group member is absent.

At the afternoon, my friend and I went to kk. Just around the corner, my other friend texting me that the Celcom center at Wawasan Plaza already closed where my intention to kk was terminating my broadband services.

A little bit of disappointing, but never mind. It is a challenge in Ramadan month.

In the night, me, my brother and two of my housemates we're going to kk Taipan. At there, as usual we're playing pool. I'm team-up with Joy and my brother team-up with Mamad. my team manage to beat my brother team 9-2 at the cost of 2 hours playing pool. Most of the win, I managed to do it. Something happen to me because, I'll never end up a win by playing with them.

After finished playing pool at kk Taipan, we're going to Cyber City 2. We're visiting Joy's sister house where at that place something weird happen where firstly I heard something of the Banshee crying. I told my brother to listen to that sound. My brother also believe it was the Banshee crying but Mamad trying to convince me and my brother that was our illusion. But in matter of time, Mamad also heard what we're heard before. We're looking for each other and go inside of the house and telling Joy. But Joy also tried to be positive that he told us this is Ramadan where all of "Them" being locked by God. Just a minute after that, Joy also heard of it. We're rushing back cause of scared for what just happened to us. Luckily, we're safely home at University Apartment at Jalan Sulaman.

This is had to be the bad fate meet the good fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment